Online Job SearchUse our online database to apply for our latest opportunities and keep up to date with your progress.
Refresh your career OutlookSend in your CV and we'll analyse your skill sets to provide you with the best opportunities that fit your criteria.
Protect your PositionWe make sure all our clients data is protected and unavailable to others in the market place.
Keep up to date around the clock!Clients can submit vacancies online and keep track their progress from application to interview.
Job reference: SL1058
Job Title: Contact Centre Sales Manager
Sector: Business Services
Location: England, Yorkshire - West
Basic salary range: £35,000 - £39,999
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Contact Centre Sales Manager (30-40K + 15-20% bonus)
With over 10 million customers and catering for a target audience of just about anybody, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contact Centre Sales Manager to join one of the largest providers of home entertainment systems. Putting customers first is their number one priority and their success has been built on the fact that they understand their customers ever changing needs and have adapted their offering to provide innovative, current and exciting products and services.
As a Contact Centre Sales Manager you will report to the Sales Operations Manager and be responsible for:
• Managing, supporting and driving a Contact Centre Sales Team to ensure that they are performing to the best of their ability and meeting their targets. This will also include, identifying and rewarding high performers and disciplining staff when necessary.
• Running a Centre of approx 350 FTE’S alongside two other managers once a week when the Sales Operations Manager is off site. Ability to take responsibility and make decisions.
• Day to day management of 7 direct reports (Team Leaders who are each responsible for 12 advisors).
• Attracting new business through a variety of methods such as seasonal campaigns and call conversions. The ability to retain and value current customers.
• Understanding regulations and data protection to make sure that the company is adhering to the correct procedures.
If you are a highly accomplished Contact Centre Sales Manager, who has the ability to work in a fast paced, target driven environment and is looking for a new and exciting challenge with the market leader in home entertainment, then we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you. In the first instance please send a copy of your CV together with details of your current package quoting reference SL1058 to email@example.com
JS3 Recruitment - Exceeding Expectations
Back to search page.