Being part of a large, multisite, and established healthcare group, we can offer career progression,
development and support to grow internally, in addition to funded courses.
About the Role
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/Nurse Prescriber you will have the support network as part of Primary Care team, but the freedom to act independently to provide a general nursing service for our client’s based in London, South Kensington. This is a varied role and each day will be different; however, you will form strong relationships with clients and their employees and a structure day of appointments and clinics, dealing with a range of healthcare needs.
- Diagnosing and managing both acute and chronic conditions, integrating both drug- and non-drug-based treatment methods into a management plan
- Assessing, diagnosing and treatment minor illness, dressings, ear syringing, smears, venepuncture and cholesterol testing
- Providing advice on overseas travel and vaccinations
- Carrying out influenza inoculations programmes at practice and client sites
- Co-ordinating and participate in health promotion days
- Undertaking vision screening for clings both on site and at client premises.
- Maintaining accurate confidential health records
Skills and experience
- RGN, NMC registered with PIN
- Non- Medical independent prescriber Essential
- Practice Nurse Qualifications (Diploma/Degree) Desirable but not essential
- Relevant experience of dealing with minor injuries, ear irrigation, cervical screening, travel health and venepuncture
- Previous experience as a prescribing nurse
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.