We are actively seeking a number of experienced Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioners for our client who are based in London.
The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care, from complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children,
There are many complex procedures carried out daily, across a range of acute specialities, including Ortho, Robotics and Urology, General, Gynae, Breast and Spinal.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver a consistently high standard of patient care utilising evidence-based practice
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluation of all aspect of patient care
- Prepare patients and aid with clinical/operative procedures
- Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the theatre suite, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues, to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of team objectives
Skills & Experience
- Experienced Theatre Nurse, or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP)
- Registered to practice in the UK
- Anaesthetics experience
- Anaesthetics course
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.