We are actively seeking experienced Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioners for our client who are based in London.
The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care
- Shift Days; Monday to Saturday; Sundays on call
- Shift Patterns; 7:30-4pm, 12:30-9pm, 4pm-9pm
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children,
The eight theatres within this private hospital provide a vibrant, exciting and professional environment where the advance equipment and technology is second to none including a hybrids theatre, a robotic surgery suite and 3 laminar flow theatres for orthopaedic surgery
The theatre team comprises of Consultants and Practitioners who have vast experience and knowledge across a range of specialties. There are many complex procedures carried out daily, across a range of acute specialities, including Ortho, Robotics and Urology, General, Gynae, Breast and Spinal.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver a consistently high standard of patient care utilising evidence based practice
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluation of all aspect of patient care
- Prepare patients and provide assistance for clinical/operative procedures
- Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the theatre suite, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues, to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of team objectives
Skills & Experience
- Experienced Theatre Nurse, or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP)
- Registered to practice in the UK
- Anaesthetics experience
- Anaesthetics course
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.