Our client is looking for an Anaesthetics and Recovery Manager to join the team and be responsible for the operational, strategic and clinical leadership of in-patient anaesthetic and recovery services for their Theatre and Cath Lab departments. You will work closely with the Theatre and Cath Lab Managers in the day to day running of the service
- Drive best practice and evidence bases practice within the anaesthetic and recovery field.
- Provide strategic and operational direction to build the departmental business; plan new services and introduce new technologies as required
- To devise and implement an annual service plan for the department that is clearly linked to the hospital business plan.
- Responsible for recruitment and retention of staff
Skills & Experience
- In possession of a first level degree/equivalent experience
- In possession of relevant post registration perioperative qualification.
- Have a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience working in an Interventional Surgical field.
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience of working in a managerial role
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.