We have an exciting opportunity for a Biomedical Scientist to join our clients Laboratory team at in London. You will assist us to provide speedy and accurate processing of samples in Haematology.
This is a multi-disciplinary analytical role and plays a crucial role in enabling us to provide a comprehensive laboratory service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Speedy and accurate processing of samples, the interpretation and validation of results and to assist the department Head of Haematology as required.
- To provide a quality, multi-disciplinary analytical role enabling the provision of a comprehensive 24 hour pathology service for laboratory users.
- To work as a team member within Haematology bringing any problems which may affect the provision of the service to the attention of Department Head.
Skills & Experience
- BSc in Biomedical Science or equivalent
- MSc desirable
- HCPC Registered
- Proven laboratory experience in haematology (min 2 years)
- 18 months UK experience as a BMS
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.