Let’s be honest, every advert tells you how great this Business Development Manager vacancy is, how awesome our client is and that you are going to be a millionaire by the end of the year. So let’s cut to the chase:
If you are a hungry Business Development candidate, and a true hunter who wants to join an established but rapidly growing global technology business based in Manchester, where targets are tough but the rewards are genuinely high (including basic salary of up to £50,000) then we want to talk to you.
Here’s the checklist to think about before you apply:
- Are you scared of the phone? If so, sorry this isn’t for you.
- Are you an out and out new business developer? There is no account management in this role.
- Can you develop business right through from generating your own leads to closing deals and all of the steps in between.
- Do you want to sell a unique SAAS / software solution that is already being used by some of the biggest companies in the world.
- Are you hungry to earn substantial amounts of bonus, competitive and willing to put in the effort needed to succeed.
If you genuinesly believe that this is you then we want to talk to you. The process is tough but the rewards are, well, rewarding.
Do it now. Apply if you think you are the best there is out there and not achieving your true potential.
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.