Business Development Manager (Colocation, Data Centres, Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure, Unified communications) x2
Midlands and South
£50,000 – £60,000 + Six Figure Package
About the Company
Our Client is a centre of excellence for digital transformation, who have been successfully servicing a wide a variety of clients for the last 25 years. Our Client has partnered with some of the very best technology providers in the world right now, which will allow you the opportunity to offer a diverse but thorough product range including; Colocation, Data Centres, Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure, Unified communications. This company is hugely respected by both its clients and its partners and has been a Gold Partner with CISCO since 2005. Due to the fact that they have their own data centres, they are able to provide outstanding services at very competitive rates.
This organisation invests very heavily in making sure their employees enjoy coming into work. Actively promoting the right work life balance and offering a huge scope for progression, growth and development with industry leading training. Our client has recently been accredited with the “investors in People” accolade.
About the Role
This role is a true “hunter” role and as such our client is looking for pure New Business Development Managers, who will focus on sourcing and winning new accounts, seeing them through their first six months as a client and then handing them on to the outstanding Account Management team. Ideal candidates will already have experience of winning big ticket deals in the IT Solutions, Digital Transformation, Cloud or Telecoms sectors. Candidates from other sectors will also be considered but need to be able to demonstrate experience of selling complex solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To be an integral part of the sales team and work to achieve your sales target through sales of a full portfolio of products and services.
- To ensure a smooth transition of secured clients to an assigned Account Manager / Director.
- To develop a prospect pipeline and keep the Salesforce.com forecasting system updated.
- To work within a virtual team (Pre-Sales, Business Practice Managers & Service Delivery) to ensure a smooth introduction of new clients.
- To attend and fully prepare for sales meetings, providing accurate sales forecasts and presentations as required.
- To encourage best working practices with internal support staff.
- Always act professionally, positively and appropriately.
Above all you need to be a motivated hunter, hungry to win new clients and build a long term career with one of the most respected IT businesses in the UK.
If you think this is you, we would love to hear from you.
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.