Customer Services Executive
£20,000 – £23,000
Manchester City Centre
About The Company
Our Client is a growing Fintech organisation that has received some incredible reviews from the Wall Street Journal, As well as receiving over £60 Million in funding from well known investors. Our client is known to be one of the fastest growing FinTech’s in Europe.
This organisation works with banks and other financial product providers to help them raise savings and investment deposits and acquire new customers. They do this through a combination of our proprietary customer acquisition technology, together with proven online product distribution techniques.
This organisation is already “Europe’s Number 1” in their marketplace and are now looking to conquer the UK. This opportunity is fantastic for anyone looking to join a hugely successful and expanding team.
About The Company
The Customer services executive role will make a key contribution to our plans to launch and grow our new online consumer savings proposition into the market. The individuals in the role will form a key part of our clients platform, offering excellent first line service to our customers, handling customer enquiries, both inbound and outbound to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Be the first line of contact for customers
- Respond to customer queries in a timely manner in line with our clients SLA’s
- Have detailed product knowledge
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Offer excellent customer service
- Give both written and oral service to customers
- Adhere to our data control principles
The role requires hands-on experience of customer service. The candidate should have a proven track record of providing excellent customer service skills, both written and oral. Ideally this experience will have been gained in a similar role.
- Previous experience gained working in a customer services executive role.
- Ability to learn and understand financial services products.
- Being accountable for customer contact.
- Telephone skills.
- Written skills.
- Basic MS Office skills.
- Questioning skills.
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- Analytical / problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of web technologies.
- Team spirit.
- An understanding of the financial services sector and marketplace
- Experience of working in a regulated environment.
- Experience of working in the financial services arena.
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.