Global Account Manager
Manchester – Global Travel Required
Up to £70k + Bonus + Benefits
About the Company
Our Client is an international big data and text analytics business, headquartered in the heart of Manchester, with offices in Europe, Asia and the United States. They develop and sell software to businesses which empowers consumers to leverage their digital footprint to gain access to more personalised services, in turn helping businesses to verify identity and increase customer acquisition, reduce fraud, and personalise the user experience. Innovation is at the core of what we do, and we are revolutionising the way that social and unstructured data is being utilised across a range of industry verticals.
About the role
Due to significant growth, we are now seeking a very experienced Account Manager to create and implement a strategy to grow the revenue from the existing client base and new clients as they come onboard. The portfolio of complementary services is constantly expanding so the opportunity for upselling and cross-selling is immense. Your task will be to capitalise on this and then grow your own team when the time is right.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Increasing revenue from a portfolio of existing global accounts.
- Develop the relationships with existing clients to ensure client retention.
- Meeting (or exceeding) and agreed target for revenue growth through relationship building and professional sales techniques.
- Consistently manage personal pipeline.
- Accurate forecasting of client renewals and growth.
- Previous Experience as a Senior Account Manager
- Proof of successful Client growth and Retention
- An ability to be able to travel both nationally and internationally
- Ideally SaaS Account Management experience
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.