£19,000 – £24,000
About The Company
We are working with a global manufacturing and Distribution specialist, offering a wide variety of pipe and tube products and services utilising their worldwide network. Specialising in the Industry and Energy Markets this organisation has spent almost 100 years successfully servicing their Customers.
Since being founded our client has now opened office across Europe, Asia, Australia and North / South America. Currently employing over 500 people our client is now looking to expand their team. This is a perfect opportunity for anyone looking to progress their Sales Career and learn from a talented team of professionals.
- Complete proactive sales activity against set targets.
- Identify opportunities for growth & new business and contribute to all commercial objectives.
- Management of allocated customer accounts.
- Supporting & liaising with relevant external sales team members for development of accounts.
- Generating / taking / quoting / chasing material enquiries.
- Enter quotations onto SAP system and complete required follow ups.
- Enter customer orders onto SAP system and monitor progress.
- Handle customer complaints & aim for resolution that is best for business.
- Enter and maintain data on CRM system.
- Filing and general administration.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of products, applications & markets.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and establish long term relationships with customers.
- Maintaining customer master data and packaging / delivery instructions.
- Maintaining internal pricing practice.
- Customer non-conformities and returns.
Generic Job Requirements
- Previous experience in a commercial environment.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP systems will be an added advantage.
- Good level of competency in all MS Office applications.
- Experience of working in the steel stockholding industry would be advantageous.
- Drive and enthusiasm with a will to learn and progress.
The right candidate with a great attitude, ambition and drive to succeed will have the opportunity to progress within the commercial team and/or the organisation.
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.