International Customer Manager
£30,000 – £40,000
About the Company
Our Client is a leading global embroiderer working with some of the most recognisable brands across the world. This organisation can boast one of the biggest collections of embroidery machines in the world providing the very highest quality service.
Established in the early 1980’s our client has grown from a traditional market trader to a global operation providing some of the worlds biggest brands with a personalised clothing, warehousing and logistical solution.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation, which are expanding internationally. This role is perfect for an individual who is career motivated and wants an opportunity to climb the career ladder
- Recruitment of a Brand New Customer Services Team built around you
- Develop Shift pattern for Day and Night Shifts
- Implement KPI and Performance checks to monitor your teams output
- Be a point of escalation for your team making sure you have superior knowledge of the product and the process of the Business
- The ability to offer training to upskill your team
- Deliver regular updates to the senior directors of the business
The role requires hands-on experience of customer service. The candidate should have a proven track record of providing excellent customer service skills, both written and oral. Ideally this experience will have been gained in a similar role.
- Previous experience gained working in a customer services executive role, we are not looking for Call Centre Staff.
- Ability to learn and understand financial services products.
- Being accountable for customer contact.
- Telephone skills.
- Written skills.
- Basic MS Office skills.
- Questioning skills.
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- Analytical / problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of web technologies.
- Team spirit.
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.