International Customer Services Executive
£20,000 – £24,000
About the Company
Our Client is a leading global embroiderer working with some of the most recognisable brands across the world. This organisation can boast one of the biggest collections of embroidery machines in the world providing the very highest quality service.
Established in the early 1980’s our client has grown from a traditional market trader to a global operation providing some of the worlds biggest brands with a personalised clothing, warehousing and logistical solution.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation, which are expanding internationally. This role is perfect for an individual who is career motivated and wants an opportunity to climb the career ladder
- Be the first line of contact for customers
- Respond to customer queries in a timely manner in line
- To play a key part in the delivery of our clients service
- Have detailed product knowledge
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Offer excellent customer service
- Give both written and oral service to customers
- Adhere to our data control principles
- Check product status by liaising with colleagues in other departments and physically checking where orders sit on the production line
- Co-ordination. Co-ordinate customer requirements with other members of the customer services team with internal resources and third parties / vendors to deliver projects on time..
- Interpersonal skills. Great ‘people’ skills. Demonstrable ability to listen, build rapport, work collaboratively as part of a team and communicate persuasively with people of different backgrounds. Pragmatic and able to take on board the views of others.
- Ability to write and speak messages that are clear, accurate, convincing and inspiring. An appreciation of how to use different media to best effect with different audiences. Ability to speak confidently in public at individual or group level, internally and externally.
- The ability to adapt to new situations and address problems from new perspectives. Solution-minded in approach.
- Attention to detail, deadlines and budgets; persistence in following through multiple extended projects. Understanding of the “measures that matter”.
The role requires hands-on experience of customer service. The candidate should have a proven track record of providing excellent customer service skills, both written and oral. Ideally this experience will have been gained in a similar role.
- Previous experience gained working in a customer services executive role, we are not looking for Call Centre Staff.
- Ability to learn and understand financial services products.
- Being accountable for customer contact.
- Telephone skills.
- Written skills.
- Basic MS Office skills.
- Questioning skills.
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- Analytical / problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of web technologies.
- Team spirit.
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.