The key responsibilities of the role will be to focus on patient centric care, participating in the entire pathways for all patients from pre-admission, surgery, and post-operative management. If you are a registered nurse or operating department practitioner,
You will be an experienced Theatre Practitioner undertaking preoperative assessment, diagnostics testing, and theatre scrub under AfPP good practice guidance.
Skills and Experiences
- Previous theatre experience is required. Ophthalmic scrub experience is essential with at least 2 years post qualification clinical experience in a secondary care setting or similar.
- Evidence of relevant professional development, clinically, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration / ODP with valid HCPC Registration
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for delivering first- rate patient safety and care
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.