Our Client is the British operation of a Berlin-based FinTech startup with a business model that the Wall Street Journal describes as: “So brilliant that customers cannot say no”. The group has received €60 million in funding from well-known investors and are the fastest growing FinTech in Europe.
Established in 2013 originally as a financial technology and marketing company, they have recently become part of a larger operation in September 2017 and have the financial backing and remit to substantially grow our operations across the UK.
Our client works with banks and other financial product providers to help them raise savings and investment deposits and acquire new customers. Achieving this through a combination of our proprietary customer acquisition technology, together with proven online product distribution techniques.
As part of their growth plans, over the coming months we will significantly expand the number of partner banks and institutions they raise deposits for. They are also launching our own online consumer savings proposition.
The Partnerships will make a key contribution to growth plans. The purpose of the role is to:
- Strategically manage and build our relationships with financial services partners – both existing and new as they come on-board – with direct responsibility for managing and mentoring our client services team; and
- Trail-blaze new partnerships with prospective product distribution partners, such as publishers, affiliates and wealth management businesses.
The role requires hands-on experience of strategic account management, combined with an outgoing, entrepreneurial flair to identify, approach and manage new product distribution partners. The role also requires experience of managing and coaching others, with direct management responsibility for the client services team (currently two).
- Demonstrable experience of strategic account management, managing a range of external stakeholders
- Relationship skills: Understanding partner commercial objectives, turning these into campaign KPIs and managing the client services team to deliver these
- Management and coaching skills
- Comfortable working within a “start-up” culture, requiring a hands-on approach with evolving requirements and a fluid working environment
- Planning and organisational skills: Forward planning of accounts to achieve partner objectives, preparing progress reports, setting up and managing strategic review meetings
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with confidence communicating face to face and in writing with partners
- Confident in working with numbers and understanding and delivering key online performance metrics
- Likely to have worked in an appropriate client facing role for at least five years.
- Experience in financial services/savings product account management and marketing
- Basic understanding of online advertising and marketing, including: affiliate, search and display channels
For more information please contact Sami Rose at JS3 Recruitment on 0161 212 7353 or email email@example.com
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.