As a PET-CT Radiographer/Technologist you will be undertaking PET-CT imaging procedures efficiently and effectively for both the public and private sectors, adhering to best practice of radiographic technique. Maintaining a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant codes of practice.
- Undertaking supervised imaging procedures in line with existing modality specific clinical guidelines and protocols (IRMER 2017, IRR 2017, ARSAC)
- Maintaining professional competencies and CPD
- Running quality assurance checks on equipment, and action as appropriate
- Ensuring due regard is given to the customs, values and spiritual beliefs of patients and to ensure patients views are sought and taken into account
- Demonstrating safe, effective practice in line with the company policies and procedures
- Ensuring patient information systems are maintained with accurate and up to date information
- Reporting all incidents and complaints in line with company policy
- Adhering to the requirements of the Data Protection Act
- Ensuring the smooth flow of clinical and administrative work
- Participating in governance activities i.e. audits, personal development, and team meetings
- Monitoring essential stocks and re-order as required
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Complying with ISO standards in respect of information security management.
Skills and experience:
- BSc Radiography or BSc Nuclear Medicine or equivalent
- Previous experience within PET-CT or Nuclear Medicine is essential.
If you are interested in any of the above roles, please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.