As a Staff Nurse in the Paediatric Intensive Care Unit, you will be required to provide a high standard of holistic family centred care to the children and families. Ability to promote family centred care and establish good relationships with children and their families and to communicate effectively at all levels within the multi-disciplinary team.
Skills & Experience:
- NMC Child Registered Nurse
- Post grad nursing experience in PICU or paediatric High Dependency Unit
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work closely as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Care, compassion and empathy
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.