Circa to £30k
Standard Hours: 08:30 – 17:00 Monday – Thursday
08:00 – 13:30 hrs Friday
About the Client
Our Client is an extremely successful Pharmaceutical Solution provider based out of the North West of England. Committed to quality this organisation pride themselves in their ethical pharmaceutical manufacturing who are dedicated to upholding the MHRA regulations.
Offering a variety of solutions such as; Manufacturing, Packaging, Filling, Project Management as well as a variety of others, our client has built a fantastic reputation in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide support and advice to the Commercial Planning team with day to day Production Planning & Material ordering.
- Provide daily supervision to the Commercial & Supply Chain Manager, as required.
- Offer support and advice to the Quality Department on Commercial Order priorities.
- Direct experience in Customer Account Management, MRP’s & Order Processing
- Must be computer literate – Experience with Microsoft Office essential
- High attention to detail
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.