Our Client is the British operation of a Berlin-based FinTech startup with a business model that the Wall Street Journal describes as: “So brilliant that customers cannot say no”. The group has received €60 million in funding from well-known investors including and are the fastest growing FinTech in Europe.
Established in 2013 as our client is a financial technology and marketing company, who were acquired in September 2017 and have the financial backing and remit to substantially grow their operations across the UK.
Our client works with banks and other financial product providers to help them raise savings and investment deposits and acquire new customers. Achieving this through a combination of our proprietary customer acquisition technology, together with proven online product distribution techniques.
As part of their growth plans, over the coming months they will significantly expand the number of partner banks and institutions they raise deposits for. Our client is also launching their own online consumer savings proposition.
The Project Manager role will make a key contribution to our plans to launch and grow our new online consumer savings proposition into the market. Working closely with both the marketing and IT teams and reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer this role will play a key part in the development of the Raisin UK platform.
• To work with the multi discipline IT team (Developers, UX, Systems) to develop our core propositions.
• To play a key part in the delivery of consumer-friendly, content rich sites that appeal to our target audiences.
• To manage pre-launch bank onboarding.
• Provide regular updates to key stakeholders by both written and verbal communication
• Attend meetings with our banking clients
• Manage workflows
• Have the best interests of the company at heart
• Be commercially aware
• Liaise with the executive team, provide project updates and recommendations.
The role requires hands-on experience of project management in an agile environment. The candidate should have a proven track record of delivering projects on time and to budget in an agile environment. The role will require the development of project plans and overseeing project delivery including budget analysis, key milestones and timescales. Ideally this experience will have been gained in a similar role.
• Previous experience gained working in a project management role at a similar level.
• Ability to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
• Owning and driving product scope and delivery.
• Budget management.
• Agile methodology.
• Stakeholder management.
• An understanding of IT development best practises.
• Comfortable working within a “start-up” culture, requiring a hands-on approach with evolving requirements and a fluid working environment.
• Planning, organisational and reporting skills: Forward planning of initiatives to achieve target launch dates.
• Qualifications: Degree.
• Confident in working with project management tools and performance metrics.
• Excellent commercial skills: an understanding of the financial services sector and marketplace
• Experience of working in a regulated environment.
• Experience of working in the financial services arena.
• Co-ordination. Co-ordinate project requirements with internal resources and third parties / vendors to deliver projects on time..
• Interpersonal skills. Great ‘people’ skills. Demonstrable ability to listen, build rapport, work collaboratively as part of a team and communicate persuasively with people of different backgrounds. Pragmatic and able to take on board the views of others.
• Communication. Ability to write and speak messages that are clear, accurate, convincing and inspiring. An appreciation of how to use different media to best effect with different audiences. Ability to speak confidently in public at individual or group level, internally and externally.
• Creativity. The ability to adapt to new situations and address problems from new perspectives. Solution-minded in approach.
• Analytical. Attention to detail, deadlines and budgets; persistence in following through multiple extended projects. Understanding of the “measures that matter”.
For more information please contact Sami Rose at JS3 Recruitment on 0161 212 7353 or email email@example.com
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.