We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Property Negotiator to join our clients growing team.
Our client is a Social Housing Provider working with landlords to provide homes for the most disadvantaged. Over the past 5 years, our client has become well established in the market with a vision of changing the face of the development, management and support provided through social housing.
- Maintaining up to date with market conditions on a national scale as well as locally in the areas being targeted.
- Effective time management whilst attending viewings or conducting local area visits
- Assisting with the financial assessment of each property to aid in the negotiating of deals with agents/sellers
- Maintaining accurate and up to date databases
The ideal candidate;
- Must have full UK driving license
- Ideally, has estate agent/property experience
- Is outgoing and confident in building business relationships
- Will be target driven
- Works comfortably on their own or as part of a team
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to build on their current experience and knowledge base whilst working for a fast-growing business.
If you are interested in the above role please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.