Our client are looking for a number of Registered General Nurses for a new ABI home based in Oldham, to work on a rota bases Days / Nights / Weekends, the service will have on-site access to a range of professionals to help with the support for residents with complex needs and with dual diagnosis and those requiring intensive nursing support. If you are a newly qualified Nurse they will consider a preceptorship and training.
- Act as a primary nurse for the people we support by assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care in a brain injury setting
- Lead or support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- Focus on recovery and effectively managing relapse as reflected within our Recovery Model support plans
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews and to contribute to case conference reports as required
- Clinically lead and nurture a team of support workers in pursuit of best practice
- Be aware of innovations and developments in healthcare and its application to practice
Desirable but not essential as training will be given;
- Peg feed
- Catheter Trained
- Tracheostomy Trained
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Wendy Wilders at JS3 Recruitment on 0161 763 0417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.