We are looking for a positive, friendly and proactive individual to join the Customer Service team in our clients’ Manchester office. You will liaise with customers and engineers to schedule their visits, and assist with both customer and internal queries while maintaining the exceptionally high level of service we provide.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a customer centric approach, maintaining a high level of organisation while effectively prioritising tasks. You’ll also be able to develop and improve our processes and systems to improve efficiency and increase customer satisfaction. You will be working in a vibrant and social office environment, and we’ll guarantee job satisfaction and an incredible earning potential.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Liaising with the Engineers to arrange their job schedules and book appointments
- Responding to and actioning incoming emails
- Handling inbound and outbound queries
- Improving our scheduling and customer service processes to ensure efficiency and customer satisfaction, in accordance with their strategic objectives
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Exhibit a positive, passionate, confident and motivated outlook coupled with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet and exceed targets
- A team player with an ability to undertake duties outside your job description if required to support the wider team
- Able to prioritise tasks in a busy environment with a proactive and self-starter attitude
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.