Our clients private Hospital established for over 50 years, is the only private hospital in the UK dedicated to the healthcare of women and children. They are the UK’s largest private children’s hospital with over 46 paediatric beds including a 10-bed intensive care unit, a neonatal intensive care unit, and a day care unit.
Caring for over 40,000 children a year, they provide treatment for everything from general paediatric conditions to complex craniofacial reconstruction. They have over 175 paediatric consultants available to treat children from new-born up to the age of 18.
The four theatres at this hospital provide a vibrant, exciting and professional environment where the advance equipment and technology is second to none and includes fully integrated and equipped theatres. They also has an existing new project underway where a new, fifth theatre will be opening!
The theatre team comprises of Consultants and Practitioners who have vast experience and knowledge across a range of specialties. There are many complex procedures carried out daily, across a range of acute specialities, including Gynae & Obstetrics, as well as general and paediatric surgery.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver a consistently high standard of patient care utilising evidence based practice
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluation of all aspect of patient care
- Prepare patients and provide assistance for clinical/operative procedures
- Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the theatre suite, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues, to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of team objectives
Skills & Experience
- Experienced Theatre Nurse, or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP)
- Registered to practice in the UK
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.