As Senior MRI Radiographer you will provide a customer focused high quality diagnostic Radiography service to our client’s patients and service users; undertaking and performing all MRI procedures. This post will predominately cover four sites and each site will have a different speciality. Staff are therefore expected to have scanning experience in neurology, ENT, musculoskeletal, Gynae, urology, and angiography scans (the role will not cover cardiac or paediatrics).
Shift patterns range from 07.30am to 20.30pm; 08.00am to 20.00pm; 08.00am to 18.30pm and at one site 9am-5pm on some days. An On call system is in place with staff covering week days and also weekends)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide a professional standard of excellence in MRI services for all patients
- Work closely with the Radiologists and Consultants in setting up policies and protocols for all MRI imaging and patient pathways
- identify improvements on an ongoing basis and oversee the implementation of such improvements as agreed with the line manager
- Assist the day to day running of the breast imaging service
- Assist with patient bookings and administrative duties where necessary, ensuring verified radiologist reports are delivered in a timely manner
- Assist with staff orientation and training
Skills & Experience
- HCPC registered
- Degree within Radiography
- Have experience within MRI (UK experience is essential)
- Knowledge of processes and procedures in radiography
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.