We have an exciting vacancy to join our clients team as a Senior 1 Radiographer with rotations in CT & MRI, applications with MRI or CT experience only are also welcome.
You will provide a customer focused high quality diagnostic Radiography service to our patients and service users across both inpatient and outpatient settings. You should have strong technical knowledge within cross-sectional modalities. Preference will be for candidates with both CT and MRI experience, however, training can be provided within these.
This is a full time fixed term position ending in June 2022. Please note we are unable to provide VISA sponsorship for this position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide a safe and effective radiology service
- Work closely with the Radiologists and Consultants in setting up policies and protocols for all imaging and patient pathways
- Identify improvements on an ongoing basis and oversee the implementation of such improvements as agreed with the line manager
- Assist the day to day running of the imaging service
- Assist with patient bookings and administrative duties where necessary, ensuring verified radiologist reports are delivered in a timely manner
- Assist with staff orientation and training
Skills & Experience
- HCPC registered
- Ideally CT and MRI experience
- Extensive post qualification experience
- Understanding of clinical governance procedures
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.