As Senior MRI Radiographer you will provide a customer focused high quality diagnostic Radiography service to our patients and service users; undertaking and performing all MRI procedures. This post will predominately cover four sites and each site will have a different speciality. Staff are therefore to have scanning experience in neurology, ENT, musculoskeletal, Gynae, urology, and angiography scans (the role will not cover cardiac or paediatrics).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide a professional standard of excellence in MRI services for all patients
- Work closely with the Radiologists and Consultants in setting up policies and protocols for all MRI imaging and patient pathways
- Identify improvements on an ongoing basis and oversee the implementation of such improvements as agreed with the line manager
- Assist the day to day running of the breast imaging service
- Assist with patient bookings and administrative duties where necessary, ensuring verified radiologist reports are delivered in a timely manner
- Assist with staff orientation and training
Skills & Experience
- HCPC registered
- Degree within Radiography
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience MRI radiography (some UK experience is essential)
- Knowledge of processes and procedures in radiography
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.