As Senior 1 Cardiac Radiographer you will work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team in the
cardiac catheter laboratories and to maintain professional standards of technical competence and high standards of patient care at all times.
Hours – We are happy to accept applications from candidates wishing to work 3 or 4 long days.
Other Info – Please note we will be able to sponsor VISA’s for candidates within the EU and outside the EU.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure the protection and safety of all staff and patients against the dangers of ionising radiation and to comply with ionising Radiation Regulations, Health and Safety at Work Act,
- Manual Handling and COSHH Regulations
- To participate in the department’s out-of-hours on-call rota
- To promote and act as ambassador for the cardiac service
- To play an active role in all cardiac procedures and to confidently assist clinical decision making on which the patient’s management may be based
- To observe the company’s employment policies and procedure
- To provide high quality patient centred care
- To maintain patients records accurately, both written and electronically stored, in accordance with HPC guidelines and hospital policy
- To assist with stock control and ensure that all examination charges are capture
Skills & Experience
- HCPC registered
- Degree within Radiography
- Interventional Neurology experience is advantageous, however, not essential as training will be provided
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.