Working as part of a highly committed the Senior Care Assistant / Care Assistant is one of the fundamental roles within our client’s communities. As Senior Care Assistant / Care Assistant you will put the residents care and well being at the heart of everything you do. Our client’s pride themselves in the warmth and support they provide to their residents and their families. They promote independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person centred caring and supportive environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
Key things about you;
- NVQ 2/3 in Health and Social Care desirable or a willingness to undertake the qualification
- One year experience in long term care or assisted living or home health preferred
- Comfortable working with residents with dementia
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possesses effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to react calmly in emergency situations and be considerate
- Exhibits a caring and compassionate attitude while articulating true concern for people
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Medication administration training
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel)
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact either Deondre Sobers or Melisha Archer on 0161 212 7320
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.