Our client are looking for a Senior Developer who specialise in developing bespoke solutions for businesses, there clients vary from retail chains to high street. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Developer with strong VB.NET and SQL Server experience.
As a senior developer you will take a high level view of projects and applications, dealing with the full product lifecycle. Also be part of a team that is committed to developing and maintaining In house product and other bespoke business critical applications.
- Full responsibility for end-to-end development of bespoke applications.
- Taking projects from inception to completion, working with other members of staff and ensuring deadlines are hit.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing products.
- Work with multiple projects and developing these in an agile methodology.
- Programming through an object orientated design approach.
- Be able to document your own work.
Skills and Experience:
Candidates must have a minimum of 4 – 5 years of commercial experience in .NET development. If they are able to demonstrate projects of working on their own initiative and taking the lead on projects will be an added benefit.
- Net, VB6
- NET, Entity Framework or Similar ORM
- MS SQL – 2008, 2012 , SQL Management Studio
- DevExpress (desirable)
- Visual Studio (2010 and 2013)
- Team Foundation Server( or any Version Control System)
- Web Services, WCF
- Test Driven Development
If you are an accomplished Senior Developer and are looking for your next role then please get in touch. If you have a can-do attitude and want to develop your career then we want to talk to you. In the first instance, please send a copy of your CV together with details of your current package to email@example.com quoting reference SRSD09/11 or call 0161 212 7345 for a confidential conversation.
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.