Reporting to the Clinical Services Manager, the post holder will provide a customer focused high quality diagnostic Radiography service to our client’s patients and service users. To strive for and maintain the best standard of diagnostic imaging for our users at all times.
The role will be based in London and the post holder will be certified in mammography and will be expected to participate in all areas of breast/women’s health imaging, to include DEXA scanning, Tomosynthesis, Ultrasound and administration duties in accordance with business need of the unit.
VISA: Please note we will be able to provide VISA sponsorships to candidates from the EU and outside of the EU.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide a professional standard of excellence in radiographic services for all patients.
- To participate on the shift rotation.
- To help in booking of immediate appointments and maintain appropriate departmental records as necessary.
Skills and Experience
- HCPC registered
- Post Graduate qualification in mammography (e.g. certification in mammography).
- Extensive experience in Mammography
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.