We can also offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
With two Symbia Intevo SPECT-CT, a busy PET-CT service and growing radionuclide therapy service, we are looking to employ an enthusiastic Senior Nuclear Medicine Technologists to join the team
Duties & Responsibilities
- To liaise with Nuclear Medicine Manager & Superintendent and co-workers to facilitate the smooth operational flow of patient studies from initial receipt of request to final dispatch of patient report and films
- Provide a communication link between patients / consultants and the Department.
- Carry out intravenous injections of radiopharmaceuticals and hold a certificate of competence in IV Cannulation.
- The post holder will undertake all Nuclear Medicine, SPECT/CT and PET/CT scanning procedures within the department
- Perform in-vitro counting and radio-pharmacy procedures according to local protocols.
Skills & Experience
- Post qualification experience in Clinical Nuclear Medicine Imaging and radiopharmaceuticals dispensing techniques.
- Broad experience in nuclear medicine data processing.
- Clinical Experience in the use of Hybrid SPECT/CT gamma cameras and PET/CT systems.
- Nuclear Medicine degree or other relevant Science degree with a Post Graduate qualification in Nuclear Medicine or Medical Imaging would be advantageous.
- Voluntary membership of a professional Organisation; VRCT (IPEM) or HPC.
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.