To effectively manage a caseload of patients across the orthopaedic/surgical and medical specialities, using specialist clinical reasoning to recommend best course of intervention, developing comprehensive treatment plans related to patient centred goals.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide thorough assessment and treatment of patient conditions across a variety of specialities in the inpatient and outpatient setting, and to seek a second opinion in circumstances when diagnosis may be unclear.
- To be the lead occupational therapist at the Lister, using highly specialist skills in the management of our patients.
- To provide highly specialised occupational therapy treatment using evidence based practice and to be able to work autonomously in the delivery of OT assessment and interventions.
- To maintain accurate and comprehensive treatment records detailing individual patient’s treatments, plan and progress, maintaining compliance
Skills and experience
- HCPC Registration
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Extensive experience in an orthopaedic/surgical or medical setting.
- To have worked a band 7 level previously.
Rated as ‘outstanding’ by the CQC, or client based in Central London encompasses an outpatients and diagnostic centre
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.