Our client is actively inviting experienced Senior Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioners, If you can offer a weekly commitment of full time hours, we would very much like to hear from you.
Our client is the largest independent hospital in the UK with over 206 registered beds; Specialist areas include: Neuro, Cardiac care, Cancer Care, Ortho, and Gyne. The hospital is made up of 15 operating Theatres across 4 locations. The theatre team comprises of Consultants and Practitioners who have vast experience and knowledge across a range of specialties. There are many complex procedures carried out daily, across a range of acute specialities, including Gynae & Obstetrics, as well as general and paediatric surgery.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure that professional and national standards are met in accordance to the Nursing &
- Midwifery Council (NMC), Health Professions Council (HPC)
- Responsible for assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating programmes of care for
- patients undergoing surgical procedures.
- Prepare the Anaesthetic room according to the individual needs of the patient and Anaesthetist.
Skills & Experience
- Operating Department Practitioner/Registered Nurse qualified
- Current HCPC/NMC Registration
- Anaesthetics experience
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen at JS3 Recruitment,
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.