Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Operating Department Practitioners to work within their Endoscopy Unit.
Working as an Operating Department Practitioner you will assess, develop, implement and evaluate the care needs of patients undergoing endoscopic procedures under sedation/General anaesthetic. Be able to provide the Consultants with skilled assistance. To ensure all flexible endoscopes are processed, stored, used and tracked and checked in accordance with current regulations
Duties & Responsibilities
- To supervise and support staff in delivering appropriate patient care
- To deliver a consistently high standard of patient care utilising evidence-based practice
- To maintain an up-to-date professional portfolio
- To participate in clinical supervision and mentorship of staff
- To continue to develop professionally in chosen area of speciality
- To contribute to/conduct performance appraisal on a quarterly basis
- To contribute to the departmental business planning process
Skills & Experience
- Registered to practice in the UK (HCPC)
- Anaesthetics experience
- Experience in GI endoscopy unit
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen at JS3 Recruitment,
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.