Please note we are able to offer VISA sponsorships for candidates within the EU and outside the EU for this position.
Work rotation through, Plain Film, Fluoroscopy, CT and Interventional Radiology.
Deliver a high quality of diagnostic imaging to all service users, ensuring clinical safety and facilitating a high standard of customer care, Participate in the shift system and on call service for X-ray, and CT.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide accurate diagnostic imaging service
- Have theoretical and practical knowledge of imaging modalities (X-ray, Fluoroscopy, mobile and theatre imaging, CT and MRI) for both paediatric and adults
- Work within Radiation protection guidelines in accordance with the Local Rules and 2017
- Ionising Radiation Medical Exposure Regulations IR(ME)R to ensure that the correct patient
- receives the correct x-ray examination with the minimum radiation dose by using ALARA
- principals and MHRA guidelines
- Comply with legislative and hospital/corporate policies and procedures, ensuring patient
- Be familiar with PACS and RIS software system
- Be familiar with undertaking audits
- Have initiative and provide high level of customer care
- Participate in an on-call rota
Skills & Experience
- HCPC registered
- BSc(Hons) Diagnostic Radiography
- Knowledge of processes and procedures in general X-ray, Fluoroscopy, CT and MRI
- Extended post-graduate experience
- Experience in both adult and paediatric imaging (we are happy to provide training to
- Radiographers who do not have experience in paediatric imaging)
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.