We are recruiting for a Senior 1 Radiographers to rotate in CT, MRI, theatres and in General X-ray. We are open to reviewing applications from CT Radiographers as our client can provide MRI training.
Duties and responsibilities
- Skilfully provide accurate diagnostic imaging services by operating Imaging equipment in accordance with operational procedures and ensuring routine quality assurance procedures are carried out.
- Conduct oneself professionally at all times and achieve and maintain high standards of practice within the department practicing high levels of customer care.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to maximise clinical efficiency.
- To provide a portable service to wards and departments.
- To rotate between areas as required including CT, X-ray, theatres and participate in on call, out of hours and weekend shifts.
- Assist in staff and students with orientation and training.
- Ensure all equipment faults and malfunctions are recorded and reported to the correct parties.
Skills and Experience
- Diploma of the Society of Radiographers’ (or above)
- HCPC Registered
- Extensive post qualification experience.
- CT scanning experience
- MRI scanning experience (desirable) as we can offer MRI training
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Other Info – Please note we will able to provide VISA sponsorships for those within the EU and outside the EU.
Training – We are open to reviewing applications from CT Radiographers as we can provide MRI training.
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.