Our client is actively inviting experienced Senior Scrub Theatre Practitioners to apply. If you are an experienced Senior Scrub Theatre Practitioner and can offer a weekly commitment of full time hours, we would very much like to hear from you.
The Hospital is internationally known for excellence in complex healthcare and is the largest
independent hospital in the United Kingdom, with 11 theatres, across 3 buildings. It offers cardiac
services, neurosurgery, liver and HPB medicine, rehabilitation, gynaecology, orthopaedics, and other services
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver a consistently high standard of patient care utilising evidence-based practice
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluation of all aspect of patient care
- Prepare patients and aid with clinical/operative procedures
- Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the theatre suite, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues, to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of team objectives
Skills & Experience
- Operating Department Practitioner/Registered Nurse qualified
- Post graduate experience in Theatres
- Current HCPC/NMC Registration
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.