Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Physiotherapist to join their friendly team within their private hospital in London. In this role, you will be a key member of the Physiotherapy team responsible for; providing high quality evidence-based physiotherapy assessment and treatment of adult inpatients.
You will be responsible for own clinical caseload including the cover of critical care, highly complex cardiothoracic, general and neurosurgery as well as oncology inpatients.
Skills & Experience
- Physiotherapy degree qualification
- Post registration experience within adult critical care, acute surgical and oncological services.
- Previous experience within adult cardiothoracics desirable
- HCPC (Health Care Professions Council) registration
- Member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapists or equivalent is desirable
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.