We are actively inviting experienced Senior Theatre Practitioners – Specialty in Spinal Surgery to apply to the above role with a very prestige private healthcare provider based in London. The hospital has 15 operating Theatres across 4 locations. The theatre team comprises of Consultants and Practitioners who have vast experience and knowledge across a range of specialties. There are many complex procedures carried out daily, across a range of acute specialities, including Gynae & Obstetrics, as well as general and paediatric surgery.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver a consistently high standard of patient care utilising evidence-based practice
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluation of all aspect of patient care
- Prepare patients and aid with clinical/operative procedures
- Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the theatre suite, sharing
- knowledge and information and supporting colleagues, to promote a cohesive team and the
- achievement of team objectives
Skills & Experience
- Experience in Spinal Surgery
- Current HCPC/NMC Registration
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.