The Sister/Charge Nurse will deputise for the Ward Manager in his/her absence, duties and Responsibilities include working within a team, supervising and directing junior staff and deputising for the Sister in their absence., Acting as a clinical role model for all members of staff, driving high standards of care and assisting with coaching and development of the team, contributing to research based care and other practice development initiatives. And Recording and interpreting ECG as well as care for patients with chest drains, Epidural PCA and Femoral sheath removal.
Skills & Experience
- Registered General Nurse with full NMC registration.
- Leadership/mentoring experience.
- Experience in the field of Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and/or Cardiothoracic surgery.
- Ability to recognise cardiac rhythms.
- Excellent communication skills with good time management skills and the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.