We have a brilliant opportunity for a Sister/ Charge Nurse (Band7) to join the team based at one of our clients Facilities in London. The role will play a vital role in delivering on expert patient care.
As a Sister/Charge Nurse you will deliver a clinical environment that ensures our patients and visitors receive the highest standards of care; an environment that is conducive to learning, supporting and participating in the supervision/teaching or more junior or new staff, adhering to a level of service that conforms to our clients vision, aspiration and values at all times.
The Sister/ Charge Nurse will provide specialist nursing advice to support and facilitate high quality individualised care to patients/clients and relatives/carers, without supervision, in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team In addition, you will contribute to the development of services and quality improvement initiatives within a collaborative framework to enhance patient experience.
Skills & Experience
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Post registration qualification in Cancer/ Chemotherapy Nursing
- Recognised teaching, assessing, mentoring qualification
- Extensive experience within Cancer specialty with significant experience in the outpatient treatment setting.
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
- Evidence of management experience / training
- Skilled in Phlebotomy / Cannulation / Care of CVADs/ IV administration
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.