As a Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for providing skilled clinical and technical assistance as a member of the Cardiac team and to participate in the assessment of patient care needs and implement and maintain agreed standards of care.
Areas of involvement include:
- Cardiac Interventional procedures (Cardiac interventional procedures; Angiogram, Angioplasty, PPM insertions, Radiofrequency ablations, TAVI),
- Cardiac Surgical (CABG, Heart Valve Surgeries, Aortic aneurysm repairs)
- Thoracic surgeries patients (All lung surgeries and RFA lungs [involves chest drain management and removal].
Skills & Experience
- Registered General Nurse with full NMC registration.
- Experience in the field of Cardiology Nursing or Cardiothoracic surgery.
- Ability to recognise cardiac rhythms.
- Excellent communication skills with good time management skills and the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.