Do you have experience as a Haematology or Oncology Nurse? If so this is a brilliant opportunity to develop your career with one of the largest healthcare groups.
As a Staff Nurse working on the haematology inpatient unit, you will assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of specialist care to ensure that our patients are cared for in a safe, compassionate and comfortable environment. This will include meeting physical, psychological and spiritual needs by effectively communicating with the patient, their families and your colleagues.
Skills & Experience:
- Registered General Nurse with valid NMC pin
- Post registration experience within haematology or oncology setting or equivalent
- Intravenous chemotherapy administration experience
- Mentorship and Preceptorship experience, or willingness to work towards this
- Motivated and forward-thinking individual with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal
- communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Evidence of self-development and service improvement and a willingness to continue this
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen at JS3 Recruitment,
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.