Develop your skills and career with our client as a Haematology Transplant Unit Nurse
As a Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for working in a supporting experienced nursing team to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of specialist care to ensure that patients are cared for in a safe, caring and comfortable environment. This will include meeting their medical, physical and emotional needs by effectively communicating with the patient and their families.
Our client understands that cancer care is a challenging field and their friendly team work closely together to adopt a supportive culture. They will work with you to ensure that you have the knowledge and skill to deliver exceptional care in a supportive environment that values your wellbeing
Skills & Experience:
- NMC Registered nurse, with post qualification
- NHS or Private experience
- Pro-active team player wishing to pursue and develop a career in Oncology/Chemotherapy and Haematology
- Passionate about patient care, respectful, responsible and committed
- Haematology experience is desirable
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.