Our client are looking for Superintendent Radiographer/Technologist (PETCT) to work at a centre of excellence, delivering high quality PET/CT and Diagnostic CT imaging, and exceptional patient care. This role will offer you, the candidate, the opportunity to work within a diverse clinical team based in the Chelsea area.
The post holder will be required to perform a wide range of PET/CT and CT procedures to a high standard. The post will have direct line management responsibilities and will be expected to implement service developments within the department. The post holder will also be expected to maintain a high quality and cost effective PET/CT & CT service with a particular emphasis on patient needs
We will be able to sponsor Visa’s for candidates within the EU as well as non – EU countries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Skilfully provide accurate PET/CT & DCT imaging services.
- To act as an Operator under IR(ME)R17.
- To ensure that quality assurance of equipment and general cleaning is carried out in line with departmental policy, recording and report faults in a timely manner and where appropriate implement corrective action.
- To support departmental audits in accordance with clinical governance policies.
- Comply with legislative and hospital policies and procedure, ensuring patient safety particularly relating to Radiation Protection for adult patients.
- To assist with patient bookings and administrative duties where necessary.
- To train new clinical and admin staff.
Rated as ‘outstanding’ by the CQC, or client based in Central London encompasses an outpatients and diagnostic centre,
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.