Our Client is the British operation of a Berlin-based FinTech startup with a business model that the Wall Street Journal describes as: “So brilliant that customers cannot say no”. The group has received €60 million in funding from well-known investors and are the fastest growing FinTech in Europe.
Established in 2013 originally as a financial technology and marketing company, they have recently become part of a larger operation in September 2017 and have the financial backing and remit to substantially grow our operations across the UK.
Our client works with banks and other financial product providers to help them raise savings and investment deposits and acquire new customers. Achieving this through a combination of our proprietary customer acquisition technology, together with proven online product distribution techniques.
As part of their growth plans, over the coming months we will significantly expand the number of partner banks and institutions they raise deposits for. They are also launching our own online consumer savings proposition.
The User Experience Designer will work cross-functionally across our clients technology and marketing teams to help us create consumer savings platforms that truly engage consumers and optimise the user journey from initial click through to product application and sale.
Work with their team of platform developers and our Head of Optimisation, this individual will execute interaction design and visual design as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Suitable candidates will have a passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency, and a knack for reducing the complex to the essentials.
The role requires hands-on experience of front-end UX development and graphic design and will work across the following key areas of the business:
Consumer web sites
- Working with the technology team and Head of Optimisation to design and develop engaging and optimised user journeys, processes and interfaces
- Interpreting bank partner branding requirements and creating interfaces for our white label platforms that deliver a seamless interface to partner sites
- Developing creative online collateral (including banners, MPUs and social promotion assets) that drive traffic to our partner products and/or to our own-label consumer site
- Supporting the Head of Optimisation in analysing user journeys and making best practice recommendations for improvement or A/B testing
- Supporting the growth of the brand through the design of core marketing collateral such as flyers, exhibition stands, etc.
- Well-versed in current Web standards, including best practices for usability and accessibility.
- Able to model user behaviour, create wireframes, and design interface concepts and graphic layouts.
- Coding skills – HTML, CSS.
- Good eye for design and close attention to detail.
- Graphic design skills and able to develop creative collateral.
- Fluent across the Adobe Creative suite.
- Collaborative and capable of working with multiple stakeholders.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines in a dynamic “start-up” environment.
- Likely to have worked in a UX/designer role for at least three years.
- Experience working on sites promoting financial services products
For more information please contact Sami Rose at JS3 Recruitment on 0161 212 7353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.